You will receive a text message on Thursday the 23rd of May with your cycle number. Please present this when you are signing in. If you don’t receive a text message please print off your confirmation email
You must sign in the start/finish location which you selected when registering online.
For example: if you choose Allihies as start location, this is the only location where you can collect your pack.
Please note no new registrations will be accepted on Friday 24th or Saturday 25th May.
Event Sign In Location
Kenmare Main Square
- Friday 24th May – Registration 5 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday 25th May – Registration 6:30 am to 8am
- Saturday 25th May – Start 8:30 am
- Saturday 25th May – Registration 7am to 8am
- Saturday 25th May – Start 8:30am
On both routes the food, water and toilet facilities will be located as follows:
- Star Outdoors (Castletownbere start only)
Please place all your rubbish in the bins provided at each feeding station. Feel free to report anyone littering to our marshals.
- After you cross the finish line you will receive a medal
- Medical aid will be available throughout the finish area
- Food and entertainment available